Monday, October 29, 2007

You Know! That Man Who Tried to Jump Off The Thing for the Cash!

The NBA regular season starts tomorrow and although recent NBA seasons/post-seasons haven't been anywhere near enthralling (at least for LA fans), there is something fantastic to look forward to this year. We have all known and loved "Starbury" throughout his All-Star NBA career, yet I'm not sure any of us really knew the man behind the fifteen dollar shoes.

When one thinks of Stephon Marbury, what first comes to mind? When I think of Starbury I think of a selfish point guard who has never been successful in the post season. Imagine my wonderment when I found out he's the craziest person ever to attempt to disguise himself as a rational coherent person who might answer a question with a semblance of relevance.

I believe Stephon has actually found something that allows him to be free of all the external unnecessaries in this world.
That video blows my mind. Everytime. His mind has been cleared and he has to build new memories. Do you know how hard that is? Amazing.

This video is long but if you enjoyed the last one you know what to do.

Boy, I wouldn't have understood a word without that black translator. Although, I could understand the asshat opposite the African-American that was apparantly manufactured in California. They believe he's either drinking heavily before each interview and then seeing what happens, or escaping what most consider reality with methamphetamines or tranquilizers. Probably tranquilizers.

Stephon may not make sense to us but who cares when he says things like "Man, money makes you do crazy things...I'm talking about that man who tried to jump off the thing for the cash." Will anyone ever know what that means?

No matter what anyone says I'm happy for him. I'm happy he can hold back his happy tears when he kisses his namesake. By namesake I mean Stephon, Stephanie, Stephon. His name is like his sister's but his is slightly different because he is a man. A man of God.

This season is going to be great.

No comments: