Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How Well Do You Know Your Athletes?

When you go to your stadium/field of choice to watch your favorite athletes play you may watch the game with a blissful ignorance of who these men really are. Some of you are more curious, like myself, and would like to know more about these supremely gifted men. If you could know who they really were...are you sure you would want to?

Mark HendricksonMe: Thanks a lot Mark for taking time out of your busy schedule for this interview.

Mark: Hrmph...

Me: Alllright. I'm really looking to find out who Mark Hendrickson really is. Why don't you just start off with some of your hobbies.

Mark: You got any brothers?

Me: Yes, but this interview was supposed to...

Mark: How old?

Me: Thirteen and eleven. I'd like it if you answered my quest...

Mark: Mmmmmmmm...That'll do...Where are they? I'll give 'em an, uhh, autograph, or something.

Me: Uh, are you okay?

Mark: What do you taste like?

Me: I'm gonna go ahead and call the police.

Mark: I wouldn't do that if I were you. I have friends on the force:Me: No. Fucking. Way. I JUST fuckin' watched "Deliverance" too. Goddamnit.

1 comment:

max said...

hahah thats good dude. damn fuckin good. haha