Saturday, January 19, 2008

Yeah! Chastity is Awesome!


I'm a skateboard punk and I used to hang out with the wrong crowd. Until today. I watched this inspirational video of my favorite football player, my idol, Philip Rivers. I used to think chastity was for squares and gays, but now I realize that you can be hip, rad, and monogamous. If not for Philip Rivers I might be an unsportsmanlike jerk, or a jerk who tells his home crowd to shut up. I'm totally going to that conference thing that was 6 months ago. Where a bunch of us teen kids can hang out, drink punch, watch High School Musical 2 and talk about how much sex we're all not having. Thanks to our friends at youtube and to Philip Rivers I'm totally way more attracted to Jesus than I am to goth chicks. Until I get married. Then it's goth chicks off the chain yo!

No comments: