Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HAL: "Just What Do You Think You're Doing Rudy?"

As you can see at the bottom of this post, I started this at 4 A.M. I have never been this physically exhausted while remaining mentally eager to continue deteriorating in front of my television. If you haven't played Mass Effect yet for Xbox 360 consider yourself well rested. If you enjoy sleep and healthy eating habits do not, I repeat Do Not buy this game. It is a game that constantly leaves your mind feeling unaccomplished and yearning for a sense of satisfaction that one would attain after beating a level in Mario for instance. My life has been transferred into this futuristic, yet realistic, virtual reality. Call me lame, call me what you will but this game has conquered my life. I am powerless to it. Technology has gone too far. It's only a matter of time until video games can sustain you. I can't wait.

No comments: